Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Like mother, like daughter...

My daughter Alexandra (who goes by other names; #dollchat folks know her as @woe_and_isme) has recently been indoctrinated  brainwashed assimilated introduced to Tonner and Wilde Imagination dolls by ME, her crazy obsessed hoarding doll-loving mother. Yesterday, after work, she came over to play dolls (yayes!), and for a Valentine I gave her one of my Evangeline Ghastlys, which she named Nadia. Then she took some pictures.

Top to bottom: Nadia, Moira Rose, Ariel.

Martie, hearing the camera clicking, decided to PHOTOBOMB!!

The ladies invited her to sit in for a lovely portrait.

1 comment:

  1. As Colbert would ask: Great mom? Or GREATEST MOM?

    I think we all know the answer!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!