Friday, February 17, 2012

Zoe doesn't want to pose today.

Zoe looks so petulant in this picture! I insisted, though, as I just finished that dress last night and by gum I was determined to show it off, at least around her face. I'll try to get a better picture of the whole dress later, with the pants (the dress only goes to her waist, fine for summer with bloomers but not for February). I need a stand for her, as she doesn't stand up well on her own.

Zoe also needs to have her face-up enhanced a bit -- a little more blushing, maybe some very light freckles. I don't want to change her basic look, as she's lovely and delicate, just add a very light bit. I plan to blush her hands and feet, too; I love a dewy dolly mani/pedi. I'm going to spray her with Mr Super Clear in places, in any case, as she's very shiny, which makes my poor camera have palpitations.

2 comments:

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!