Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Doin' the things a SpiderElf can.

I'm not Robin! I'm SPIDERMAN! *zwoosh*
Robin is my Fairland Littlefee Elf Ante. I've posted pics of her before, here and here. She's a rambunctious little thing, and the elf equivalent of a 3-and-a-half year old. Today, she insists she's Spiderman, and has been jumping off the furniture and rescuing Mary Jane, who is every other doll but her, no matter how much bigger the other doll is. Zoe, who's 2 1/2 feet tall, has been rescued at least three times today. Robin, by contrast, is 10 inches tall. The only reason she hasn't rescued me is that I am, according to her, Dr. Octopus, and a Giant. Not a giant Doc Ock, just two villains simultaneously. Does Spiderman even have a Giant?

While Robin is zwooshing around, go look at this! : TonnerToys.com. Scroll around a bit, and you'll find my review of the first Little Miss Matched by TonnerToys from QVC, and my photos from that are scattered throughout, in addition to other really cool IRL shots of the LMM dolls. Dolls playing on the beach--who doesn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!