Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm gonna buckle down and concen...ooooh, shiny things!

Popular demand has spoken, and I'm working on a "Meet the Dolls" page for DBB. I have no idea why it's going so slowly aside from my finely-honed ability to be instantly distracted by sparkly things on the Intartubes. I spent most of yesterday evening reading about Scientology and how utterly jacked up it is, which is certainly not news to me, but I'm enjoying reading all the dish. Today I'm getting pulled away by The Purse Forum and Ancient Egypt sites. Tomorrow it may be hand embroidery patterns and the Black Plague, who knows? I just love learning stuff.

And now Robin offers you a Gummi Bear!


9 comments:

  1. your doll is soooooo adorable! I cant wait to see your meet the dolls page I love all your dolls it will make me love them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie patootie! Love her! I'm looking forward to your "Meet the Dolls" page, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I might have it up by tomorrow morning. I hope.

      Delete
  3. Hi Charlie

    Great idea about a meet the dolls page- looking forward to seeing all your beautiful dolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Charlie! My daughter wants to know what kind of doll Robin is. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin is a ball-jointed doll from Fairyland, about 10" tall, an Ante Elf Littlefee: http://www.denverdoll.com/fairylandlittlefee.php Very pricey, alas, but I *adore* her. She's the "little stinker" of my doll world. ;D

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!