Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Just don't leave any apples near her. She's allergic.

I got my Paradise Galleries Kim Lasher Snow White yesterday. Here's a shot of her in my office:


I plan to do a longer review of her in a week or so, but I wanted to share, because I'm so entranced with her right now. A little later on I may be more objective. ;)

I know Paradise Galleries had a bad reputation for a very long time over their lovely promo photos, and the actual dolls not living up to the pics and being disappointing, but this doll is actually much prettier in person than the site pics. I also bought a Karen Scott Rapunzel from them a couple of years ago, and she's just delightful.

Meanwhile,.I'm working on a review of the next edition in my favorite play doll series--I hope to have that up this weekend. This new doll's a knockout!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh Snow White - My favorite character and Beautifully done indeed - Great office Too! ~ LuV, TiGGy

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow white is my favourite cartoon character

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!