Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas time is here, by golly!

Martie and my lovely new Kurhn doll, Karen, wanted to show you their nice Christmassy plaid dresses. I made Martie's dress, and Karen's is a Barbie vintage piece. Both Karen and her outfit come from Tiny Frock Shop, which is a lovely small business that I *highly* recommend. Kurhn dolls are the "Barbie of China," made in a factory that also makes Barbie. I love how articulated this doll is!


And yes, that's my messy desk at work. We're getting an early start on the April graduation reviews.



2 comments:

  1. These dolls look adorable.I wonder how much they would be excited for the upcoming Christmas festivities.Golly is sweetheart. I am planning to have a fun time with golly.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!