Friday, March 16, 2012

Tonner Doll at 25% off and free shipping!

Martie's parent company, the wonderful and amazing Tonner Doll Co., is having a St Patrick's Day blowout sale--25% off, and free shipping, with the code SAVE25, from now through midnight (EDT, USA) Monday the 19th (some restrictions apply).

I'm glad to promote these folks, because they are, indeed, Wonderful And Amazing to their collectors, and Robert Tonner's sculpts are breathtakingly beautiful. Go, look, and you'll be hooked.

Martie and Zella agree!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this!

    I ended up not using it, but the $35 Arwen was back up, so...she's mine now. No way I'm arguing with that price!

    (and whee, I actually can log in and be me, now!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!