Friday, March 16, 2012

SUPERBRAID!

Martie was tired of her hair in a big knot (loop and under, just a thick slipknot), so insisted on a styling.


All this braided, and that braid still goes past her butt.





In the course of looking for good stuff for my dolls, I found a shpritz called Oil Spray from Volks. It's pricey--$9 for just two or three ounces--but it turned out to be worth it on Martie's hair. Smooooooooth detangling without any residue. I have no idea what's really in it, because the label is in Japanese (...sigh...). I'm going to take a close picture of the bottle and ask my Japanese-speaking kanji-reading brother-in-law if he can see any ingredients listed. When I run out, I'm back to Downy and water shpritz unless I can make the oil spray myself. One tiny $9 bottle and scary shipping charge is enough. But DAMN does Martie's hair look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!