Monday, March 26, 2012

Now with freckles!

I'm seldom really satisfied with anything I've made or done, so of course I had to mess about with my Volks F-02 MSD faceup again:

Freckles, a bit more shading, a different wig...I'm going to try a few redhead wigs on her as well, but she seems to me to be a pale blonde. I'm also going to play with eyes, but for now I really like these blue-green ones.

I need some kind of very very light hairspray to tame some of these wigs, too. Sometimes I can't see all the flyaways until I look into the camera. Ginger's default wig is out of control with the flyaways, even with a spritz of the oil spray, so I may need to get a light hold hairspray and dilute it for the wigs.

4 comments:

  1. I love the freckles! Always a fan of them, in RL and on dolls. You did a beautiful job with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The freckles are adorable, and I agree about the wig color. Pale blonde seems to fit her very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, but the red really lit her up. Go see the latest post.

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!