Monday, November 26, 2012

Sparkly!


Got the tree up (which wasn't hard, it's short and permanently attached to the stand) and lighted (also not hard, as the thing came with lights attached--oh, hush up, I just don't like to fuss over that stuff) and decorated! That is a cute angel at the top, but somehow I couldn't get her in frame. I will remedy that later, because she's adorable.

Happy Countdown-to-Holidays from Martie and Terri Lee! 

Oh, and some Gundams hangin' out on the table. They look fierce, but they're actually pretty quiet guys.

11 comments:

  1. I love your Terri Lee!! She is adorable. Martie is cute too (don't want to hurt her feelings).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey could you come check out my blog?

      Delete
    2. Tess, could you give us the web link to your blog?

      Delete
    3. Martie doesn't get jealous much, Char. She knows who's gonna ride in the bag the next time we go out. ;D And thanks, I love that Terri Lee.

      Delete
    4. Yea it should be under my name or here,http://familyofdolls.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. what dose it mean by non removable wig dose it mean I cant take the braid out or that her wig cannot be changed? please respond I need help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just means that the wig can't be taken off or changed. You can do as you like with the braid.

      Delete
    2. So I found out that her braid cannot be taken out so I'm getting This Rapunzel insteadhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/7391620362/

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!