Sunday, January 15, 2012

Get outta my head!

This doll is actually haunting my dreams. The last doll I dreamed about before buying it was Martie, and we all know how that worked out.


She's a very looooooooong BJD girl, 74 cm tall (roughly 29", almost two and a half feet tall). She's Iris, by Linda Macario, and I've loved Linda's work since I first saw pics of her OOAK BJDs in the doll magazines. She is, however, a Pearl of Great Price, because in order to justify buying her, I'm going to have to sell some others. I plan to do that anyway--I've gotten to the point at which having so many dolls provokes some anxiety rather than simple joy. Sooo, I dunno. Dreaming of her 3 nights in a row is a new record, though.

5 comments:

  1. I love this girl. I think she's really cute. When I first saw her, I thought, "Wow, she'd really fit into Charlie's collection!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, really? Or were you lightly messing with me? ;D

    She IS adorable, Jenny! A little too adorable, she's taken over the "cute" neurons in my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you bought her? She is one of the most adorable things i have ever seen. But in the picture she looks so lonely and melancholy. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does look melancholy, and rather pouty, and I have to admit I find that part of her charm. At the right angle, she looks rather defiant, too! It's a very expressive face.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!