Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 61 of 61 Days of Martie!!

Okay, all set. What was I supposed to say?  
 Just wish everyone a Happy New Year, Martie!
Oh, okay! A Happy New Year to....
 Wait, no, I can see the blanket on the couch and that pile of stuff on the floor. Hang on, I'm going to try it with the flash.
A Happy New---wow, that's bright!
 You're right, that's too harsh. Let me fiddle with this camera. We'll get it right this time! 

Wishing you a Hap...
 Ohhh, now the dog's on the couch! I can't get her to pose, but she'll happily mess up someone else's shot. Let me get her off, I'll be right back, don't move! 

Okay, but be quick, please. These shoes pinch.
Okay, sweetheart, all set up! And.....go!

WISHING EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL GOOD THINGS IN 2012!! 
How was that?

That was perfect, Martie. Just perfect.

Let me see. Aw, that's nice. Wait, I can't even see these pinchy shoes! Maaan! Goin' barefoot next time.

3 comments:

  1. Going barefoot is a better option, for sure! ;-) Happy New Year to one of my favorite dolls to watch someone else play with. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean no more 'Days of Martie'? I think we all need to see more Martie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nonniemous, you always make me smile. *hearts*

    Oh, no, Suzanne, Martie's a going concern! that's just the end of that series, certainly not the end of Martie.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!