Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 59 of 61 days of Martie

r
Hi, Jack.
 Oh, hello, Martie! How are you? Any plans for this cold evening?

No, no plans, just supper and read for awhile before I turn in. May I ask you something?
 Sure, anything, fire away.

Why do you wear suspenders and a belt?

That's a silly question! To keep my pants up, of course.

Really? Because I hear you like to take your pants off. A lot.


You're not going to dinner with me, are you?

Not a chance, Cap'n Pants.

Note, as I've been asked: Jack is a Tonner Torchwood Captain Jack Harkness, in the likeness of John Barrowman (he wishes), with a superhero body, which fills out his clothes well but isn't very posable. Martie is, of course, a Tonner Disney Princess Rapunzel with blue glass eyes added by the amazing Jim Dandy.

3 comments:

  1. ROFLOL! Score for Martie. Though he could say it makes it that much more fun to get his pants off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I needed this. Thanks!
    Also, I kind of really like that sculpt. Jack Harkness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nonniemous: I'd be really surprised if he hadn't thought that himself. Martie shut him down pretty quick, tho. ;D

    supernonamegirl: Yep, Jack Harkness! I heart him like mad, we'll see more of him, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!