Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 53 of 61 Days of Martie, about 16 hours late.

Yesterday was my 22nd wedding anniversary! That's so long ago that when we met, I couldn't imagine knowing someone for 22 years, let alone be married that long. Now it seems like an eyeblink. We went out to dinner, took care of some Christmas necessities, and by the time we got home, Martie was ready for bed.
Where did you go to eat? Did you like it? Did you have dessert? Was the waiter nice? Next time, I want to go, too!

And now it's Christmas Eve, and the dolls' tree is still not decorated! OH NOES! The older small tree had deteriorated and was falling apart, so we certainly couldn't use that. We got a new one, and some lights, so later today--the tree trimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!