Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Make new friends, but keep the old.


Hello, everyone! This is our new friend, Addy Walker! Well, actually, she's not new (except to us)--she's an original 1993 Addy American Girl from Pleasant Company. She belongs to Charlie's daughter, who got her for Christmas that year. Wow, that makes her 19! She's been carefully stored for years, re-discovered just a couple of days ago, and is now here for a spa treatment and a new dress made just for her. Addy will make a lovely Christmas Princess, don't you think?

12 comments:

  1. Glad she is making friends! She'll make a loverly Christmas Princess. Yay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh, I'm jealous! Loving my machine, but I do want an Addy at some point. Saila's next, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say Addy is not my fave Ag doll but in that pict she looks really peretty srry for my bad spelling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love AG dolls! Congrats on finding Addy. My baby sister received the original Samantha in 1993. I was soooo jealous, as my parents had declared me to be too old for dolls. HaHa! As if there is such a thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your baby sister is very lucky to have Samantha

      Delete
    2. Too old for dolls? No, no, that phrase makes no sense at all!

      Delete
  5. poor addy is in need of a downy dunk judjing by the pictures best of luck for restoring her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll be getting one today. Her hair was in tight braids in storage for 10+ years; I unbraided it all and it's completely out of control now!

      Delete
  6. I got The toddler Rapunzel from the disney store she has really long hair I love her I just renamed her Riley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how sweet, Tess! <3

      PS--I have a toddler Rapunzel, too. She really is a beautiful thing.

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!