Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am so BORING.

Pneumonia does many things to a person, none of them good, and in my case it's also made me both bored and boring. I haven't done a thing worth blogging about, haven't taken any new pics, haven't gotten any new dolls or doll things, sewn nada. I'm starting to recover enough that this state of affairs is really pissing me off--last week I was just concentrating on breathing and sleeping, and this week I want to leave the freakin' house, awready, and talk to someone I don't live with. I'd say this is all a good indicator that the pneumonia is in retreat, because I actually have the energy to bitch about it.

This means, I hope, that tomorrow I'll actually take a pic of a couple of my 18 inch girls in their Halloween gear, and maybe also Martie in her Rapunzel dress.

Meanwhile, have an oldie to tide us all over:


4 comments:

  1. FIRSTIE!
    Sorry about your pneumia..my Aunt Sally has it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, please give Aunt Sally my sympathies! It makes me feel like a limp noodle at times; I hope she's having a better time of it.

      Delete
  2. But it's a lovely oldie! I wanted to get Halloween costumes done, but no luck. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave up and bought a few things. Pneumonia kicked my creative ass.

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!