Sunday, August 5, 2012

Your Daily Elizabeth.

Yes, I know, this hasn't exactly been daily as promised in the title. But I like the title, and you're stuck with it, so there you go.

I can't get a good shot of the pants I finally successfully made (they fit perfectly, and I'm inordinately pleased with myself!) until Lizzie's doll stand arrives from Froggy Duds, so meanwhile here's the top I made to go with said pants. I'm really pleased with my topstitching, hand sewn as per usual.



I went to two thrift stores yesterday, and found some great stuff to fit her, so that will be showing up here before long.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Elizabeth, I love, love, love your new top and your red wig is divine! I should ask Marie to buy me a red wig.

    You're gorgeous, girl!

    Love,

    Ellowyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ellowyne! Elizabeth is looking for a nice carrot red wig, but hasn't found the right one yet, alas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft denim look on her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you buy gils clothing fo her?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!