Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 44 of the Summer of Martie--with boredom


I'm bored. The internet is boring. Outside is boring and it's too hot. I'm BORED!

Okay, fine, I'll take some pictures, then, if you insist. But they'll be boring.

 Oops, sorry about that flash, Charlie. Stop frowning!

 Oh, look, a bad disaster movie on the SyFy Channel. Imagine that.


 Even when she's sitting, she's so much bigger than me!


The current mess on the worktable. Whose hair is that?


Wow, that flash really is too bright.

Okay, I'm done. I'm still bored. Anyone want to suggest something for me to do?

5 comments:

  1. You could bake cupcakes or something? Or read a book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you watching bad SyFy movies (which, admittedly, is a sport in and of itself) when there are Olympic competitions to watch? That's not boring. ;-)

    I have one of those cameras, too, but mine's bright green. Shocker, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually find the Olympics to be profoundly boring, because I am just that indifferent to sports no matter what the occasion. Martie wanted to watch the typhoon and supertornado in the movie battle it out over Washington DC, and it was actually rather fun.

      I almost got the camera in red, but the black one looks a lot like the camera I use.

      Delete
  3. Martie, I would try to suggest something to cure your boredom, but I'm far too tired to think. This heat is just too much! Off to nap.

    Love,

    Ellowyne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!