Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 34 of the Summer of Martie--with pictures!



Uh-oh! Martie has her camera out again.

Wait, no, don't take a picture of......*sigh*






Elizabeth caught on film! Rather, on digital imaging. Martie surprised her, she was reading a picture book about cats.


Our progress on the redwork doll quilt. Those are Elizabeth's feet.

This could be titled "Back End of Sleeping Dog."

Rose deciding what to write in her journal.

Jake, holding down the fabric stash against sudden gusts of wind.
There are so many things to take pictures of!
 I don't know who her next target will be, but I feel as though I should alert the masses.

2 comments:

  1. As usual, Martie and friends are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Trenda Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! New follower here! Martie is adorable! Your owner shots of her are about 100X cuter than her product shots!!!!

    I love the variety going on here, I can't wait to read more!

    Heather
    http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!