Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'd like to thank the academy....

Somehow when I wasn't looking, Dolls Behaving Badly went over 20,000 hits! BOOYAH! Thanks to everyone who's popped over here to see what my dolls are up to.

In honor of such an amazing milestone, I'll be doing another 61 Days of Martie, from June 21 through August 21, probably called The Summer of Martie. Be looking for that starting Thursday!

In celebration, here's the first picture of Martie I ever posted:

Ready for adventure, or whatever comes our way!



2 comments:

  1. She's still so gorgeous. Darn you both for making drool over another doll. And congratulations! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair!! Gotta love a side pony! (Andy Cohen)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!