Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dinner and a movie.

Actually, it was movie then dinner, because we went to the Matinee.

Here's Martie in the theater lobby! We went to see Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. I'm not much of a cinema-goer, I usually prefer watching movies from my couch with a remote in my hand. This is the only movie this summer that I wanted to see on the big screen. I enjoyed it very much, although it required a *LOT* of suspension of disbelief--as I said when it ended, "Well, that was all kinds of crazy shit." Don't go expecting historical accuracy, or even strict adherence to the laws of physics.

Afterwards we went to dinner at Bob Evans, and here Martie is contemplating the menu, finding the pot roast to be especially enticing. And it was good. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!