Friday, May 18, 2012

More TonnerCon!

I've been having a GREAT time, and volunteering, and shopping, and talking and and and!!

Here's last night's event, the Welcome Aboard event, during which Robert was very funny and slightly stoned on cold meds and thus even funnier. First, though, is a picture *after* that event:

Robert Tonner with Martie on the right, and Sheilah Craft's Cythna on the left. Robert really is the sweetest guy. *hearts*

Now here's a bit of a photo dump, and I hope to add captions later this evening along with more pics:







1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's me down there, conspiring with Carolyn! :) It was so great meeting you, Alex and Martie. :) We should do that again next year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!