Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Elfdoll Soah sleeping face in progress.

I always seem to forget the before pic, of the blank doll, but I did think to take some in-progress pics. Each is right after a layer of Mr Super Clear (MSC). I used Pan Pastels in the portrait color set,  a *touch* of Derwent Inktense pencil in chocolate brown, and Liquitex clear gloss.



I think she's done. I think. Maybe.

Sooner or later I'll get around to stringing her and making an honest doll of her.

Meanwhile--TINY SPAM!!


4 comments:

  1. AWesome work! I may have to get some of those Pan Pastels.

    and you know, you could probably get a picture of a blank face from the Elfdoll site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of your skills! Both this and the open eye face look so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!