Friday, February 10, 2012

Flower girl.


A couple of days ago, I got a doll I'd pre-ordered so long ago that I actually forgot about it. When I got the shipping notice, I thought "Hunh? I didn't buy anything from....Oh! Now I remember." I thought I'd probably sell the doll on once she arrived, as I hadn't actually given her a thought in the interim.

Then I opened the box.




This beauty is a Jakzjewelz Evianna, the first BJD I've had with a non-human skin tone. At the time I ordered her, I was up for something different, and this girl is that. Those are bas-relief vines with flowers winding up her leg, across her belly, and down the opposite arm. She is utterly, stunningly beautiful, and her faceup is perfect. I'm trying to decide on a wig for her, probably green or pinkish,  and she'll be easy to dress, as I really don't want to cover up any of the vining.  Once I've gotten her some hair and clothes, and the first spring flowers start popping up, I'll take more photos. Martie's already befriended her, so I think she'll be staying with us.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, she is truly beautiful. I've seen that doll talked about, but never any really good pictures of her. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing! I'm glad you're keeping her :) I can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyes.. and there are so many fun ways you could dress her, looking forward to pics..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm not sure how you could forget you ordered her! She is so gorgeous! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!