Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday, my I-Don't-Have-To-Run-Day....

Martie asked me nicely if I would show everyone her new dress (that I made for her)
She's wearing pink pants under the dress. It's cold out there!

Yes, I know, it's been a while since I posted. To be quite honest, cracking my tailbone a few weeks ago, and the ensuing recovery, triggered a depressive episode, and the past week and a half have been really bad. I woke up this morning feeling like my mojo is returning, though, which was especially good because I had agreed to host the Sunday at 2:00 pm #dollchat on Twitter in @TonnerDoll's absence (he's in Mexico, while so many of us are in the snow and cold, can you believe it?)(Kevin, I'm kidding, I hope it was a great time). That was a few hours ago, and went quite well, more due to the great people who come in and play than to anything I did. #dollchat people are the best! Come join us if you haven't yet: Tuesday night at 9:00 pm EST USA, and Sunday afternoon at 2:00 pm EST USA, every week, on Twitter. Of course, the #dollchat hashtag is live all the time, and folks pop in and out all week. I've always got that open so I do check it at least every day.

Also, my Linda Macario Iris is arriving tomorrow!! SQUEEEE!! There will be posting for her welcome-home, but I will spare y'all the box opening--okay, maybe *one* damn-this-box-is-big shot, but that's probably it. I can't wait to finally be able to take direct measurements on her so I can make her some clothes! I have a couple things that I got for her, based on the few basic measurements I had, but without leg, arm, neck, etc, it's difficult to make anything ahead. You know me, Every Dolly Must Have Jammies.  MUST, I say! Make it so!

2 comments:

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!