Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 45 of 61 Days of Martie

I had a frustrating day today. My Jedi mind tricks weren't working on the Verizon rep, the weather was so dreary I didn't get any good light and I didn't get the pictures of Matilda that I wanted, and there's still some touch-ups to be done to the painting in the doll room (which I'm starting to think of as the painting torture room).

So Martie and I decided to find some holiday decorations to cheer us up. And look what she found!
Look! Decorations for the doll's Christmas tree! A whole bag full!
That cheered us up considerably. Tomorrow we'll try again to get the Matilda pictures, and make Verizon bend to our wills, and by golly that room will be done! Make it so!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I have a Christmas tree for the dolls, but no ornaments! Those are awesome. And bah, humbug for the painting and the Verizon reps. Here's to a better day today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!