Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 5 of 61 Days of Martie.

Martie in her new Ellowyne trunk, which is less a big closet than an efficiency apartment, as it is *huge*. We may put in a kitchen and a bathroom. ;D In her hands is the tiniest Rapunzel who will probably ever be in my collection: she's not quite 1.5". Her display case is above the drawers in this pic, and too big for her. I couldn't get a better pic of MicroRapunzel because my camera couldn't focus on her royal teensieness. Click on the pic for a larger version.

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I want the tiny Rapunzel! She is adorable! Martie looks pretty awesome, too, as does her new apartment. Dang, dude, now you're making me jones even more for the EG wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta warn you, that wardrobe is seriously enormous and is very heavy. But damn is it beautiful and well-made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't tell me you have the wardrobe. I am UBER-jealous! Is it as wonderful as it looks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wardrobe is ... yeah, it's as good as it looks! it really is huge, though, and it weighs at least 10 pounds, I think. Gonna be amazing in the doll room.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!