Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 19 of 61 Days of Martie.

*YAAAWN* Good morning! It's Thursday, which means it's...

....packing for DC DAY!!

I'm so excited! I've never packed for anywhere ever! How do I do this? What do I take? Can I get out of this sleeping bag, please?

Let's see.....these two dresses that Charlie made....

And all these things, too, I need everything, oh my gosh....

My new walking shoes from DollChris, and the brown flats, and where are my boots?

Jake says he's helping. I think he's just trying to take off with my shoes again.

"No, I'm not. Just helping. See all the packing boxes? Helping. Yep. Where are those shoes, again?"


...to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!