Sunday, October 9, 2011

In which we go to lunch.

This is my Tonner Rapunzel, modded by Jim Ash to add inset blue glass eyes to replace the painted green eyes, which were lovely in their own right, but I do love inset eyes. Yesterday, we decided we had to get out of the house on such a pretty day, and so treated ourselves to lunch at Boston Market. The lady is wearing a jumpsuit I made (completely handstitched, including the topstitching), and moccasins that are a tad too big, alas (shoes for this doll=problematic, as she's got a flat-footed Ellowyne body). The poor dear doesn't have a name of her own, aside from the box name, so I've been calling her Princess. I'm taking suggestions!


Safety first! 

These folks are nice, they bring the food out to your table. Very civilized.


I highly recommend the loaded mashed potatoes.
 After that, we went to Staples to get a shredder, but that was so boring we didn't pull out the camera at all.

Later, at bedtime:

New jammies! Also made my me. 'Cause I'm a doll jammies junky.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing at all wrong with calling her Princess, but if you're looking for a different name, how about Zella? It keeps the Rapunzel reference.
    Very cute PJs, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's a good suggestion! My paternal grandmother was named Zella.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!