Sunday, October 2, 2011

In which I confess....

....that I'm seriously hooked on Monster High dolls. Big shock, eh? I'm not exactly a completist, and there are some I like more than others, but I realized last night with my purchase of Dead Tired Frankie Stein at a Toys'R'Us that I have the entire Dead Tired line, dolls, beds, and all. Plus, for the poor darlings who don't have "official" beds, I bought a sleepover set and chaise lounge set from useyourmagic on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/useyourmagic/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 ).

Plus, I've been writing down what I have of each current doll so I can avoid duplicates in fits of enthusiasm, which occur frequently. And I have the wallet and a couple keychains and the umbrella and....

Yes, eventually there will be pics of all this noise. Keep yer hair on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!