Friday, September 23, 2011

In which Robin is very, very ready.

Okay, need to finish this sleeve hem, then I can get that and the skirt, and.....oh, my. Robin, dear, where are you going?

To the Resinants Vestibule.
Renaissance Festival. That's tomorrow, honey. Have you been looking at Fancy Nancy again?
It's just my pretties. 
ALL your pretties, by the look of it. Take it all off and get your jams on, it's past your bedtime.
NoooooOOOOooo! 

Toddler elves are as much work as human ones, I swear......

Robin is a Fairyland LittleFee Elf Ante NS, and is looking forward to dancing in the woods with other elves and fairies tomorrow. More pics afters.

 

2 comments:

  1. She's carrying the bag I made! That's so cool! And cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you saw that! It's perfect for her. *hearts*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!