Friday, April 29, 2011

I haven't? Oh. Sorry!

I've been working working working on my art show entry, which is so pretty I can't believe I actually made it. Pics tomorrow, after the show opens. I'm attached to her now, I'll miss her for the time she's on display.

And stitching--jammies, tshirts, dresses...I finally took a deep breath and cut up Ann's dark green/blue plaid nightgown (the last thing of her own that she ever wore), and am making a smaller nightgown for my repro LHJ Daisy. Plenty left over for smaller things and a bear or two, too.

Pics soon, I swear.

2 comments:

  1. I wince with you on cutting up Ann's gown, but what a lovely thing to do with it. {{{Charlie}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the flannel, the lace at the neck and wrists, al the buttons...it looks really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!