Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why does morning come so early?

My daily sleep/wake cycle is completely jacked up. I was up until 3:00 am, which is natural for me. I woke up at 7:30 am. Grrmphh. My body needs to settle into a better rhythm. Make it so!

Re: yesterday's post: I do know exactly why touching museum items is bad news. Breathing near these things isn't a good idea, either, and light is a problem, and humidity, and don't get me started on the damage that tobacco smoke has wrought over the years.

But but but...*touchy*!

I haven't done it since the Rubens, but I have been asked to "step back a bit" by museum guards. *whistles innocently*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!