Saturday, March 26, 2011



Two of the domestic activities I dislike most (and believe me, it's quite the list) are cleaning house and washing dishes. I dislike cooking, but I'll do it. Not crazy about laundry, but I'll do it. Vacuuming/sweeping, enh, but I'll do them. Cleaning? Hells, no. Pick up your own damn crap. YOU dust it, if it bothers you that much. Here's the windex, knock y'self out. And find a way to make disposable pots and pans.

This is by way of saying, working or not working, my house is a swamp.

Insurance guy wrote in my occupation on a form as "housewife." I refused to sign it until he changed it to "self-employed." Join the 20th century, awready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts. I don't expect universal love but I do expect civil commentary. If you're a hater, don't play. Thanks!